Sunday, October 4, 2015

Animal Crackers

     Animal crackers and peanut butter may kill my grades. Have you ever tried to do homework while eating the two? It is damn near impossible, if you disagree you are lying to yourself. Let me explain, when I do my homework I like to eat. The main thing that I eat when I try to do homework is chocolate animal crackers. Anyone who is well versed in animal crackers knows the struggle. It is animal cracker law that you must play with animal crackers. That tasty, fun treat can keep me entertained for hours and I am in no way ashamed to admit it. Once you open the cookie jar, the world begins to burn. All of a sudden the crowd begins to grow, the people know, they have a six sense about it. Crack the peanut butter open and the crowd breaks the line, they rush in and that was the last that you saw of your animal crackers. The problem escalates when your nephew shows up and realizes that there are now no more animal crackers. This nephew may only be four years old and have a serious love for animal crackers. When said nephew notices the lack of animal crackers, Chernobyl begins again. The break down that ensues is an utterly destructive force of nature that makes most tornadoes look like a cool breeze. Between the crowd and the antics that accompany them the melt down of a toddler, no work gets done. Even tonight, I brought the animal crackers out, and the lack of work began. The friends that I had over made haste to get in on the animal cracker hook up, then the talking began. Once the talking began it did not take long to have another four people in the house making an animal cracker party. I just hope that my nephew doesn't realize the lack of animal crackers in the house tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment