Sunday, October 4, 2015

Helmets Made Me Skip Homework

     Since I bought a new motorcycle I decided that I also needed  a new helmet. You can never have too many helmets. Safety First!!! You also have to have a helmet to match your bike or you just do not look right. Anyways, I decided to buy a new one. I usually head to a motorcycle dealer and buy my helmet direct from them when I buy a new one but I have been experimenting with Amazon here lately. I recently downloaded the app to my phone and decided to test online shopping out. I had only ever bought a shirt online, one of my favorite shirts to be fair. This one has an American flag on the back and says "Stomp My Flag, I'll Stomp Your Ass", just a classic. My experience with online shopping has been limited so when I misguidedly downloaded the Amazon app while I was attempting to do homework I easily became distracted. When I realized that I could order motorcycle helmets off of Amazon, well my homework went untouched for a week... and now I am here. After several days of looking and debating over a wide variety of helmets, all different styles, brands and colors. I finally decided. I purchased the IV2 Bio-hazard helmet. This helmet should pretty closely match my bike which is black and neon green with purple hand grips. The helmet is a matte black, with super vibrant neon green writing and emblems. The helmet is covered with writing, all saying Bio-hazard in a variety of sizes. The helmet should be showing up on Wednesday and I will let who ever does not care a full review of the helmet. I am becoming rather fond of shopping on Amazon, it means less time that I have to waste driving around town to find the things I am looking for. I do however buy more things and spend a ridiculous amount of time searching Amazon to see what I do not know about yet. Amazon may kill my grades,This is a very real struggle that I am noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment