Sunday, October 4, 2015

Final Reflection

     There is no doubt in my mind that a major struggle that I nave noticed and that I have encountered would be that  I tend to get distracted and ultimately end forgetting that the ride is happening. I get to working and remember that I am missing the proper tools work on finding a new tool that I am already loosing track of what I am doing. I tend to be distracted rather easily. Though I can not say that I completed this assignment, I can say that I have grown as a writer from day one with a blog until now. I have increased the speed which I type, as well as the speed which it takes me to form a story or a piece of writing. If I was given the opportunity to redo this assignment I can say that I would change the way in which I approached the assignment. I seemed to put the assignment off to the side while i took the time to finish everything that I wanted to before even thinking of doing my home work. I would make sure that I took the time to type a blog post daily so that I could watch the change in my skill and flow day by day. Overall this assignment was still an effective one, though it seemed I tried to do everything that I could to ensure it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment