Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Do I Really Need A Title?

Well yet again it has been about a week or so since my last posting. I swear I will get better at this stuff. I can never remember to post these. I'll just be going about my week and suddenly remember that I haven't posted for quite a while. So as an update, work is slow, fantasy football is killing me, I'm still trying to get used to school. I understand that by week six I should be well into the swing of it. School never managed to keep my attention for too long. I always manage to get off track and have a difficult time finding my way back on track. I will get there, honestly once I motivate myself to get back on schedule and get used to living without alcohol and chew I will be back on top. Yes I have decided to rid my life of alcohol and chew. It always seemed like I find quite a bit of trouble when I drink. I cannot afford more trouble in my life. I also have noticed for about the past six months that my gum line has been receding, I'm happy about that at all. I have taken up something to help with my transition to a life free of those horrid and destructive habits. Before anyone calls me out about jumping on the band wagon for taking this hobby up now, it is something that I have been watching and itching to join for a couple of years now. Without holding out any longer, the hobby that I picked up is vaping. I just figured it out. I am going to start posting about the things I do at work as well as a lot about my journey into vaping. You may think, "What kind of journey can you have into vaping?". Well let me tell you in my next blog post. That's right this is going to become a legit, underground vape and vehicle blog. I am now inspired as hell for this. Check back regularly and tell your friends. This will become amazing as I begin to make my journey through vaping and chasing clouds. I also forgot to mention. I went into the best local vape shop that Springfield, Missouri offers, Titan Vapors, and met the owners. Let me tell you how amazing these guys are. To be honest, I am a cage fighter on somewhat of an extended sabbatical. I am trying to make my way back into the scene and become a large name. When I went in I began talking to the owner, whom I will keep anonymous until I clear the plug of him and his shops in this, he is one of the most laid back and cool person that I have ever met. After talking with him and his brother I have the feeling that this is a place that I can just walk into and chill without being judged and have an amazing time with a great community of people. We began talking about what I do and what I'm looking for and he immediately started getting more and more excited. He is huge into MMA and loves to watch. This could be the beginning of a great hobby with an amazing support group for the things that I wish to achieve in my life.


Thanks for reading as always, I will be back much sooner next time!

MIKEY OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment